To apply for pastoral positions, use the response checklist below
----- CLICK TO OPEN JOB POSTING DETAILS -------
GRACE Community Church in Winnipeg MB is currently seeking a caring and committed individual to serve as the Children’s Ministry Coordinator. The successful candidate must:
1. Be a mature (& growing) Christian and fully support the Vision, Mission and Statement of Faith of GRACE Community Church; and
2. Have five years related experience and/or training with children’s ministries;
3. Candidates with formal theological training will be given preference.
This is a part time position with salary commensurate with experience. For a full job description, please go to www.gracecommunitychurch.ca/about-us/positions-available .
Immanuel Pentecostal Church in Winnipeg, MB is seeking a full time Children’s Pastor to provide leadership and oversight to the spiritual formation of children; to lead, develop and implement the vision and strategy for all programs and activities as related to their spiritual formation and discipling.
Alpha is a team Ministry consisting of up to 65 volunteers that fit under the Alpha/Adult Growth umbrella. Alpha is an important part of the Calvary Temple Family night. The Alpha program is run in an 11 week session once in the fall and once in the spring. The Following is a general description of the requirements of the Adult Discipleship Pastor leading the Alpha Program
- Pastoral care of table hosts
- Pastoral care of participants
- Leading pre-session prayer
- Special pastoral emphasis on some weeks: Holy Spirit day, healing night, etc
- Providing a safe place for people to come and minister (the volunteers), and to explore (the participants)
- Working with the Alpha administrator and planning each week
- Resourcing table host and participant materials
- Maintaining Alpha library
- Arrange door prizes and contact persons for donations
- Meeting with the alpha leadership team
- Alpha Course promotion within and outside of the church
- Recruitment & training of Volunteers
- Conflict Resolution: Dealing with human resource conflict either b/w table hosts, table host and participants, or participant and participants
- Disciplinarian measures when people fail to abide by the community covenant
- Representing Calvary Temple at Regional Alpha Meetings
- Leading an Adult Course that runs simultaneously with Alpha on Wed evenings:
- Leading Discipleship team meetings.
- Selecting curriculum
- Training & Recruitment of table hosts
- Ordering Materials
SOUL SANCTUARY , Winnipeg
is seeking an experienced and qualified ASL Interpreter.
CALVARY PLACE PERSONAL CARE HOME
1) Volunteers are needed to:
- Help transport residents to and from activities within the facility
- Assist with activities :crafts, music, baking, bingo, bowling, birthday parties, etc.
- Provide one to one visits with individual residents.
- Play board games with residents
- Read to residents one to one
- Accompany residents to appointments outside the facility
- Provide music leadership for sing-alongs, or worship services etc.
- Assist with decorating - seasonal and special holidays
- Those with computer skills could help compile new song sheets etc.
- Assist with feeding
- Watering plants
- Gardening in summer and/or plant care (transplanting, fertilizing etc.)
- Assist with summer outings
- Pet visits
- Small group activities such as knitting, crocheting, crafts and wood working
- Currently we really need someone, likely a man, to assist our male residents with woodworking projects.
- Also, anyone who could provide a concert once in a while.
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT JENNIFER KAPPY at
943-4424 Ext 224.
If you are interested in ministering in the Manitoba & NW Ontario District, please send the following to the District Office.
- Resume (include references)
- Matching Ministries Form : download form
- Pastor Information Form : download form
- Ask your District Superintendent to send their reference for you to our District Superintendent, Rev. Jim Poirier